This is the original controller for the Xbox One. It is slightly similar to the controller for the Xbox 360. However, this controller is a little bit different.
- Analog sticks have been improved
- New grip texture enhances precision while playing
- D-pad has been redesigned to be ultra responsive.
- Batteries are able to fit inside of the controller to make it very comfortable to play
- Triggers have a high definition vibration
- Plug any standard 3.5mm stereo headset jack
- compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 7 PCs and Tablets.
It weighs more than the original controller which can take a while to get used to.
The Xbox One Elite controller has four interchangeable paddles that go on the back. The paddles give the player’s fingers more control on gameplay. If the player wishes to, they can assign a wide range of inputs in each paddle.
What’s even more fascinating is that the paddles are not a hassle to put on or to take off. What also makes this controller stand out is that you can customize the buttons, even the analog sticks! There are a variety of ways to customize the controller.
With the purchase of this controller it includes:
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
- Carrying case
- Set of 4 paddles
- Set of 6 thumbsticks: standard (2), tall (2), and domed (2)
- Set of 2 D-pads: faceted and standard
- USB cable
- AA batteries
- Quick Setup Guide and Product Manual
See my review about this controller here!
The Xbox One Media Remote is great to navigate through the menu with ease. You can pair up the remote with your TV and surround sound! (set up through settings)
Want to just listen to music and chill? No problem! The remote gives you the ability listen to music and, if you like, skip or go back a track.
No need to worry about turning on the Xbox in order sync your remote because it already comes pre-synced with your console!