*Price may change over time
As some of you may know, the Xbox One
For example, you can add paddle buttons on the back. You can as well switch the analog sticks and D-pad.
You can see more about this controller on my other page here.
So what’s the big deal?
Well, the deal is that the Xbox One Elite controller is available at a high price of around $150. However it is available for a lower price at Amazon right now. Some people out there were a little skeptical about the price and if it was worth purchasing. Some say that it is over priced while others would justify saying that it is, indeed, worth it.
Well, is it worth it or not?
Here are the pros and cons:
- 1 and 2 profile switcher for different button configurations
- Paddle buttons on the back which allows you press buttons without moving your fingers
- Analog sticks and D-pad are customizable and aren’t a hassle to remove
- Hair trigger lock switches change trigger sensitivity (great for shooter games)
- Able to configure button and analog stick sensitivity through the xbox accessories app
- Controller may be expensive
- Installed magnets make controller heavier
- Configurations may be overwhelming
- Back paddle buttons can cause the player to accidentally press them during gameplay, in which requires time to get used to handling the controller
- Controller case sometimes does not do a good job on keeping accessories in place
In my opinion, I would say that the Xbox One Elite
controller is worth it. In every product, there is always going to be some pros and some cons.
I feel that the Xbox One Elite controller really changes your style of gameplay to your own satisfaction. Despite its price, its new cool features make up for it.
What are your thoughts about the Xbox One Elite controller? 🙂