Keep the gameplay experience going with the Xbox One Play and Charge Kit! If you run out of juice there’s no need to worry. Just recharge the battery pack and you are good to go. Honestly, having a charger can benefit you a lot because then you wouldn’t have to keep on buying those AA batteries every time.
- 9’ (2.8m) charging cable with LED charging indicator
- Charges while you play and even when the console is in standby mode
- Fully charges in under 4 hours
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery pack
This charging kit not only can charge one controller, but it can actually charge two at once. This replaces the need for disposable batteries. The design makes the charging kit easy to store and charge controllers when not in use.
This is great for those who have 2 controllers. If you think about it, you’ll be saving a lot of money since you wouldn’t have to keep buying batteries for both controllers.
- Indicator glows red when charging and green when it is fully charged
- 2 rechargeble battery packs are included
- 2 ports to charge two controllers
Like the Energizer 2x Charging system, the Nyko Charge Base can also let you charge two controllers at once. However, this charging kit lets you mount the whole charging set right on top of the console. Installation is a breeze so no need to worry about doing a lot of work to install it.
- Two NiMH rechargeable batteries
- LED lights on the front to indicate which controller is charging
- Ability to charge controllers without removing the batteries